Save water and promote a healthy landscape with pressure-regulating spray heads! Non-regulated sprinklers can lead to water wastage and uneven watering, causing overwatering in some areas and underwatering in others. Pressure-regulating spray heads maintain consistent pressure levels, reducing water loss and ensuring even distribution for healthier plant growth.
Pressure Regulation: A Legal Requirement for Water Conservation
Pressure-regulating spray heads have become a legal requirement in many states, such as Washington and Oregon, to promote water conservation and sustainable irrigation practices. By implementing pressure regulation in your irrigation system, you play a significant role in conserving water resources and adopting an eco-friendly landscape maintenance approach.
Maximize Water Savings with Comprehensive Strategies
To achieve substantial water conservation, consider a comprehensive approach:
- System-Wide Retrofit: Replace all non-pressure regulated heads with PRS and SAM spray heads throughout the landscape for optimal performance.
- Regular Maintenance: Conduct routine inspections to address any issues promptly and prevent water wastage.
- Watering Schedule Optimization: Use smart controllers to adjust watering based on specific landscape needs and seasonal changes.
- Watering Audits: Periodic audits help identify inefficiencies and optimize water usage.
- Education and Training: Ensure personnel are trained on water-efficient practices and system management.
- Watering Restrictions: Implement guidelines for responsible water use, aligning with local regulations.
Introducing SAM-PRS Heads and MP Rotator Nozzles!
Replace all sprinkler spray heads with SAM-PRS Heads over the next few years for maximum water savings. These built-in pressure regulators and check valves ensure optimal performance and minimize water loss.
Upgrade to MP Rotator Nozzles for an additional 40% water savings! Their unique rotating streams deliver water at a steady rate, allowing for gentle absorption by the soil.
Let’s work together to conserve water and create a greener, more sustainable landscape for the future!