Position: Landscape Maintenance Leader
Rogue Valley, Oregon
Bumgardners Landscape is a local family owned and operated business in the Rogue Valley. For over 20 years we have focused on maintaining good relationships. We take pride in the personal service and choice we deliver.
We are dedicated to bringing in people who will join us to deliver an exceptional customer experience, while providing you with a career path to do so.
This is a position for someone who has knowledge and experience in landscape maintenance. Landscape Maintenance Leaders are responsible for managing all aspects of the job, interacting with clients, and supervising crewmembers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to communicate in English, both written and verbally
- Cost effective decision making
- Knowledge of proper pruning practices
- Ability to run small power equipment (mower, blower, etc)
- Knowledge of irrigation systems
Education and Experience
- 1 years’ experience in Landscape Maintenance
- Commercial pesticide applicators license a plus
- Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus
- Valid Driver’s license with clear record
- Maintain customer properties
- Manage budget site hours
- Promote and adhere to company policies
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Assign daily tasks to crew members
- Application of chemicals and fertilizers
- Complete time cards and service reports
- Train crew members
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Able to lift 50 pounds, regularly
- Stand, walk, lift, and bend entire shift
- Operate power equipment safely and effectively during entire shift
- Climb/step in/out of truck bed
- Carry barrels weighing between 10 and 50 pounds during entire shift
- Able to work outside in all weather conditions
- Mobilize and drive company vehicles to customer sites during entire shift
- Work independently
- Supervise a crew of up to 2
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.